• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And once again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And once again

the unwashed masses show just how dumb they are.

Top 20 stupid complaints from british holiday makers.

My personal favorite was :

"On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all."
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

When I went to Goa I was disgusted at the curry too - its not a patch as to what you can get in a curry house in the UK - far too watery and cocconuts served with everything.

Not curry at all.

Why doesnt the Government do something !!????!!!

Comment

But for balance it is not just the Brits who say daft things:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/pi...-tourists.html

And for the record Wales should be closed - all the time
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

I like this one

"We bought 'Ray-Ban' sunglasses for five euros (£3.50) from a street trader, only to find out they were fake."

Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

A tourist at a top African game lodge overlooking a waterhole, who spotted a visibly aroused elephant, complained that the sight of this rampant beast ruined his honeymoon by making him feel "inadequate".

It would not make me feel inadequate......

Comment

I liked this one best

"When we arrived in Spain it seemed quite pleasant at first, then we realised it was full of bloody foreigners"

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              A tourist at a top African game lodge overlooking a waterhole, who spotted a visibly aroused elephant, complained that the sight of this rampant beast ruined his honeymoon by making him feel "inadequate".

It would not make me feel inadequate......
              No it would make you feel like it's Biatch

Comment

"I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

I despair!!!!
                'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
                  I liked this one best

"When we arrived in Spain it seemed quite pleasant at first, then we realised it was full of bloody foreigners"
                  Do they mean the Spanish? The same is true in Britain also.

Comment

I was in McDonalds in Calais, behind a chap who asked the girl if there was vinegar for his fries? What's that about? You don't even get it in McDonalds in the UK?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X