• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'celeb' spotting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'celeb' spotting

I sat next to Rodney Marsh today on the Train and he told me a mildly racist story. Should I have made a citizens arrest, rather than politely smilling at him?

Should I inform Gordon Brown?
    Last edited by Foxy Moron; 23 March 2009, 16:42.

You should have recorded the conversation and sold it to the newspapers.

Comment

On at least 2 occasions I have seen the blonde one from birds of a feather wandering through chapel st market in islington, and each time she's had a face like a bulldog licking pss off a thistle.

Do I win £5?
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Posh Spice walked came out a shop in front of me in New York, it was hilarious, about 50 photographers were waiting at the door, then she tries to nip out a side door and they all charge down the road knocking folk out the way. She is tiny, must be about 6 stone.

Comment

At Church on Sunday I did the music to this little play the prospective confirmands wrote and acted in.

The director was Martin Miehe-Renard

Which was nice.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I would be surprised if most on here actually know who Rodney Marsh is.

Either that or I haven't kept up with the times and there is now a Rodney Marsh that doesn't don the sky blue.

Comment

I had a very heated argument in a bank with Rod Hull of Emu fame.

Comment

I sat next to Eddie Jordan (of Formula One) on a plane once. I was thinking he was either weird or that I knew him from somewhere, but couldn't place him at the time. It wasn't until he got off the plane that I realised who he was, specifically when people were saying it's Eddie Jordan.

Comment

A mate I went to school with trained Brad Pitt to box for the film 'Snatch', he also put Johnny Knoxville on the canvas in an episode of Jackass.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

One of Mikhael Gorbachev's goons stood on my mates foot on a plane once. Gorby excused himself as he walked in front of us.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X