• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vehicle Leasing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Leasing

Does anyone have any recommendations for a vehicle leasing company?

My current gig is taking me to the ar$ehole-of-nowhere and public transport around here (note: self= self-confessed Guardian-reading liberal public-transport-using-lefty) is a joke.

Currently using hire cars for no other reason than using my bike to get across here for a weeks contracting probably wouldn't be that smart a thing to do!

yes

I have been looking for one for a while and found - http://www.lingscars.com/

He said he has been on Dragons Den. I ended up having a chat with one of the ladies, and she was very hlepful. They seem quite affordable too - I want a Black Auto Beetle so I can signwrite on it ... lol ... so am struggling!

Lea

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
      Does anyone have any recommendations for a vehicle leasing company?

My current gig is taking me to the ar$ehole-of-nowhere and public transport around here (note: self= self-confessed Guardian-reading liberal public-transport-using-lefty) is a joke.

Currently using hire cars for no other reason than using my bike to get across here for a weeks contracting probably wouldn't be that smart a thing to do!
      Leasing a vehicle short term ie anything less than 2 years really, is prohibitively expensive. That's because you're effectively paying the depreciation on the car plus its hire.

You'd be better buying a 3 or 4 year old used car for about 5 grand.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Or a brand new Tata Nano for around £1500

Comment

Working...
        X