• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snot Goblin gets told off!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snot Goblin gets told off!

Guido has this gem. I had to watch it twice because it made me feel so good.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

I'd never heard of Dan Hannan before. What an impressive, knowledgeable and massively articulate speech. You can tell that he is a Tory !!

Comment

Keep up at the back old chap !!!!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-minister.html

Admittedly I only posted it a few minutes before you did.

Comment

Superb.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Keep up at the back old chap !!!!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-minister.html

Admittedly I only posted it a few minutes before you did.
          10 mins after.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Best speech I've ever seen, I've had to watch it three times now!
            The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

What really gets me mad about this is that the reaction shot of Gordon Brown showing his sniggering contempt towards Dan Hannah.

If that sniggering contempt was not shown out of context i.e. via crafty video editing by the media company then it just shows that I think we have a major problem with a Prime Minister who is partly in denial or maybe it shows that he himself knows he has been 'found out'. Either way Gordon Brown is a big problem and he has got to be ousted.

Comment

Is it possible to agree with 200% of what that guy has said?

Cameron can learn something from that guy and give Snot Goblin a bollocking in the commons.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

PMQs today should be good - hopefully Cameron will follow up with another barrage against the PM - we can but live in hope

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Is it possible to agree with 200% of what that guy has said?

Cameron can learn something from that guy and give Snot Goblin a bollocking in the commons.
                    trouble is, you dont often get a chance to speak uninterrupted for long enough

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X