• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

T-Mobile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Mobile

Anyone done any contract work for them? What they like?

No but I've had a contract with them for years - £9.99 per month. Very good on regular upgrades too.

Comment

I can let you know I start as a contractor next week

Comment

Nice What Site?

S

Comment

Hatfield.

by the way just noticed you seem to ask the same question about other companies. Why? just take the job, you are a contractor if you dont liek it you can move on. you shouldnt be dithering over finding out if the company is OK, esp these large ones.

Comment

I only work for companies that have nice pot plants and green carpets. It pays to be choosy as a contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              I only work for companies that have nice pot plants and green carpets. It pays to be choosy as a contractor.
              ME too DP, I only work for companies that let you take the pot plants home for recreational purposes , but green carpets are essential.

Comment

Im in a contract already so I can be picky!

Comment

I hope you arnt one of those poeple that keeps applying for other jobs with no real intention of taking any with the false hope grass is greener.

It drives agencies and other contractors mad to be up against someone who is only half way interested in the job, esp if they already have a contract that is going OK.

Comment

Working...
                  X