• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT Solutions Architects

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT Solutions Architects

http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/vac...306&src=search

I know this lot - very nice place to work, million miles from my area of experience though, they've got a nice little place in the Dorset countryside.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I can do that
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
      I can do that
      Catherine Tate?

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
        I can do that
        Gissa job.
        Last edited by DaveB; 25 March 2009, 11:38.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I fairly certain I know what project they are pimping too...
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Catherine Tate?
            Am I bovvered?
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/vac...306&src=search

I know this lot - very nice place to work, million miles from my area of experience though, they've got a nice little place in the Dorset countryside.
              That's where I am at the moment and there are 12 vaccancies in my team. I posted about it a few weeks back and got one person taking advantage of the offer. I guess it's just not an area where there are many people on the bench.
              "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
              "See?"

Comment

Originally posted by NickNick View Post
                That's where I am at the moment and there are 12 vaccancies in my team. I posted about it a few weeks back and got one person taking advantage of the offer. I guess it's just not an area where there are many people on the bench.
                ILS Vacancies?

Comment

Sorry to play dumb, but ILS?
                  "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
                  "See?"

Comment

I'm in Somerset, SC cleared, I've worked on government and defence roles and the rate looks great... but as I'm only a support monkey so let me know if they'll take a chance on a cowboy who'll look keen but won't have a clue.

BTW I'll do it for half that.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X