• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who are the G20 protestors and want to they want?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are the G20 protestors and want to they want?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7946068.stm

Personally I think they are the great unwashed and they want a bath.

I will be dressing in trainers/joggers next Wednesday though. And will not put on any deoderant. Can mix with the crowd then.

It was great watching the G8 protestors get a kicking from the pigs when they came to Gleneagles.

Comment

when do they want it?

Comment

Do they seek - Freedom and Democracy ?

Sorry - perhaps not exactly the catch phrase it was once.

Shock and Awe anybody ??

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7946068.stm

Personally I think they are the great unwashed and they want a bath.

I will be dressing in trainers/joggers next Wednesday though. And will not put on any deoderant. Can mix with the crowd then.
          Bet where you work is in lockdown mode on the day - contingency plans etc being activated. Have been told not to wear suits?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Have no sympathy with the cretinous trouble-causing dog-on-string unwashed militants who are just in it for the kicks of starting a ruckus.
            But the rest of the protestors have a point about the financial system.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Have no sympathy with the cretinous trouble-causing dog-on-string unwashed militants who are just in it for the kicks of starting a ruckus...
              I see no reason to insult our American friends in this way
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

<cyberman>
                They're probably all junkies living off the state snorting hash and injecting skunk and the like
                </cyberman>
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  <cyberman>
                  They're probably all junkies living off the state snorting hash and injecting skunk and the like
                  </cyberman>

I hear that one snort of that brown harsh and your hooked on NL for the rest of your daze..

Comment

Today's Matt cartoon

(safe for work)
                    Last edited by Sysman; 26 March 2009, 15:23. Reason: for permanent url
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X