• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job?

http://jobs.efinancialcareers.co.uk/...0000517312.htm

Here's a question for the chaps and chapettes of the ContractorUK community. How much would you want to do this gig?

100 acres of poppy fields, 4 tanks, 10 machine guns and an armoured helicopter.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Doing a bank job in Afghanistan?

It's a paradox! Any risk manager who agrees to it has by that action excluded himself on grounds of incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

It's a paradox! Any risk manager who agrees to it has by that action excluded himself on grounds of incompetence.
        Reasonable argument.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Reasonable argument.
          I'll apply.

Comment

I don’t qualify on several levels, but my main problem would be that I don’t have a dick - I suspect women applicants are not encouraged.
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              I don’t qualify on several levels, but my main problem would be that I don’t have a dick - I suspect women applicants are not encouraged.
              That's me out as well - shame.

Would need my own security team complete with tank and machine guns...
              Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

I reckon alot of applicants will be from RBS then

Comment

Risk analysis in Kabul. Hmmm, got to be a pretty simple one I would think?
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm not sure that risk is manageable in Afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
                    X