• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you've done nothing wrong...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you've done nothing wrong...

You have nothing to fear...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7963290.stm

Yeah.

Right.

In charge of a broken guitar and a broken tape machine.

Plod's finest strike again...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11725837
    Last edited by zeitghost; 27 March 2017, 10:26.

and this is exactly what happens when we are encouraged to spy on our neighbours.

too many people are pointless narrow minded bigots who will use this as just an excuse to 'get one over' on the neighbour/person down the street who they do not like because they are more succesful/a different colour/ a different religion/ hold a different viewpoint.

I mean why would the terrorists need to lift a finger when they can encourage our own police force to barge into our homes and train guns on our familes.

What worries me is that my kids would have probably been inquisitive and aksed the police men what the red dots were for - can I expect them to be shot through the head for this?

did we learn nothing from Germany 1936-1945?

Comment

If youve done nothing wrong- you probably have a poor memory.

Comment

If you've done nothing wrong, don't worry. We'll invent a new retrospective law to ensure you can be criminalised.

Comment

"We found this spoon sir"
          "well done sargeant".

Seriously though, this is exactly the kind of sh it we want to avoid.
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

We MUST see a revolution in this country. We MUST.

Normally I look at the G20-type protestors as comedic and a pain in the butt but now I look at them and think ... hmm. Wonder if they could do something for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
              We MUST see a revolution in this country. We MUST.

Normally I look at the G20-type protestors as comedic and a pain in the butt but now I look at them and think ... hmm. Wonder if they could do something for us?
              You say you want a Revolution
              Well you know
              We all want to Change the World

But if you want money for people
              With minds that hate

All I can tell you is Brother
              You'll have to Wait

But you know its going to be - all right !
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 25 March 2009, 15:46.

Comment

Working...
              X