• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God won't give you a happy ending

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God won't give you a happy ending

So says the Archbishop. We're all screwed and he knows it; its just not God's fault. Its yours, you sinner, because he gave you free will.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7964880.stm
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    So says the Archbishop. We're all screwed and he knows it; its just not God's fault. Its yours, you sinner, because he gave you free will.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7964880.stm
    Tell me something I don't know!
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

When the Christians go off to meet God, what do they do when they find out she’s a muslim?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        When the Christians go off to meet God, what do they do when they find out she’s a muslim?
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I suspect "god" has very little choice in the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            Tell me something I don't know!
            OK.... there's no such thing as God, no such thing as heaven and hell, do what you can to live a sustainable lifestyle, and don't feel guilty.
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

But my thai massage girl always will. I know where my loyalties lie.
              The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                  you omitted the 't-'
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    you omitted the 't-'
                    hey, a blow jobs a blow job. As long as it shaves in the morning.
                    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                    X