• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No such thing as ghost, OK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No such thing as ghost, OK?

Next ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Of course there is! I saw it at the cinema.

HTH

Comment

I thought it was a type of curry

Comment

Bugger. Missed an "a".
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Bugger. Missed an "a".
          That was the ghost, he stopped your finger from hitting th key.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Next ...
            agree
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              agree
              Also agree, but it makes for interesting conversation init
              Originally posted by cailin maith
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
                Also agree, but it makes for interesting conversation init
                No.
                It makes me not socialize again with the half-wits that go on and on on this stupid topic.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                  No.
                  It makes me not socialize again with the half-wits that go on and on on this stupid topic.
                  My post wasn't about ghosts, it was about the ability of the human brain to use pattern recognition, and assumptions about what it is seeing to build an illusion of perception.

Resulting in the hibbie du jibbies.

Originally posted by cailin maith
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

There are ghosts and I can prove it:

1) BP, Shell and Bush's energy mates are buying up all the haunted houses in a new ghosty energy rush. They will use the FREE natural unpolluted energy from the light or/and movement of said ghosties. Of course once all the frighty sites are secured they will form a GPEC cartel to maximise profits.

2) Ever been to some historical horror place like Auschwitz? You will as expected find thousands of ghosties there. Can't miss em, I mean where else would ghosts be if they were going to be anywhere right? That place is ghost central. Guranteed ghosties no debate about it.

3) There must be an after life, ego there must be ghosties. QED

Note: I know we are not supposed to KNOW the real TRUTH that there is a GOD, as this means we KNOW rather than have FAITH that it is TRUE, but like we all really know, know what I mean? The ghosties tell us it so, by merely existing of course. This is a circular point of truth.

So, please no more arguments against the TRUTH.

Comment

Working...
                    X