• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Moral Maze Does Religion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Moral Maze Does Religion

Anyone else hear this evening's edition of The Moral Maze on Radio 4? Excellent discussion of the issues surrounding civil liberties, freedom of speech and religion. In fact, I'll be claiming my crisp fiver by saying that Chico is Steven Green, the director of Christian Voice and first expert witness (he is a bigot who claims he isn't, bangs on about absolute truths, sees secular humanist conspiracies everywhere, says all religions are wrong except his, persistently fails to answer the question, etc). Well worth listening to just to hear him ripped apart by the panel.

Highly recommended listening: The Moral Maze

Stephen Green does not speak for me. Why didnt they get someone like Nicky Gumbel or Sandy Millar or Joel Edwards et al on the panel? They would have made mince meat of the assembled atheists, jihadists and haters.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
    X