• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide house prices for March - simple poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nationwide house prices for March - simple poll

Vote now ...
    Fall
    73.68%
    Remain the same
    7.89%
    Rise
    10.53%
    andyw will rise to the occasion
    7.89%
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Where?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I do no see house prices falling much from current lows

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        I do no see house prices falling much from current lows
        Bless.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Go Sally! Go Sally! Go Sally!

Comment

You need to define this better
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

It will fall, but the rate of fall will shallow somewhat

Comment

I'd expect a bit of a bounce, there are still some idiots out there who think the market has become "good value"
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  I'd expect a bit of a bounce, there are still some idiots out there who think the market has become "good value"
                  I can picture Kirsty and Phil shreeking "Quick!!! Hurry up!!! Before it's too late!!!" in my mind.

Comment

My flat sale seems to have stalled. The agent that's supposed to be acting as liaison and keeping informed of progress has become unavailable and is not returning calls. One of the other agents in the office said the buyers mortgage is still awaiting approval. Hmm.

I suppose from the buyers point of view (who I gather is currently renting), at some point in time they would prefer a place of their own and would accept a potential hit in house prices falling, so long as that is around the same level as they are currently wasting on rent.

Comment

Working...
                    X