• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xenical

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenical

For those of you who are interested....I haven't shat myself yet.

The pope is a tard.

Very pleased to hear that - good luck!
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Quick - someone tell her a joke
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Quick - someone tell her a joke
        Feed her a Kebab
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sally, IMHO quick fixes don't work. Think about your lifestyle, you will hate me for this but NLP is where you want to be... Paul McKenna CAN make you thin, and it's not a quick fix
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

if you do you can be proud of it

www.ratemypoo.com i cant beleive sites like this exists!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Sally, IMHO quick fixes don't work. Think about your lifestyle, you will hate me for this but NLP is where you want to be... Paul McKenna CAN make you thin, and it's not a quick fix
              FFS - have you and Paul McKenna not got a room and worked this out yet?!

It's not a quick fix man - you have to take it with each meal AND be on a reduced calorie diet. You do a lot of the work yourself - it's just there to help you along. It seems ok so far.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Now I undertand - at first I thought this thread was about some new fangled AppleMac application ....

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  FFS - have you and Paul McKenna not got a room and worked this out yet?!

It's not a quick fix man - you have to take it with each meal AND be on a reduced calorie diet. You do a lot of the work yourself - it's just there to help you along. It seems ok so far.

Are you still going "on the lash"? What about those useless calories?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                    Now I undertand - at first I thought this thread was about some new fangled AppleMac application ....
                    Ahhhh I'm so upset - I was hoping for a pooing yourself song there!!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X