• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgage Payments.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgage Payments.

Ours has gone from £1500 to £240!!!!!

How insane?!
    The pope is a tard.

yeah that'll be my savings interest, I'm glad it's helping the hard up!
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Wow, it's like the interest rate has fallen or something!

How bizarre is that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        yeah that'll be my savings interest, I'm glad it's helping the hard up!
        Well thanks very much - much appreciated
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Not for me, it hasn't. I'm on a 5 year fixed rate which started about 5 months before the tulip hit the fan.

Comment

I've still got about £500 on the mortgage. Costs me about 40p a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
              Not for me, it hasn't. I'm on a 5 year fixed rate which started about 5 months before the tulip hit the fan.
              Same - 7yr fixed
              The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

How has your loan to value changed?

The drop in some of the populations mortgage repayments is a welcome thing, but if your property has devalued causing your loan to vale to change, it could mean not being able to remortgage on decent rates, or having to pump money into the mortgage just to be able to remortgage.

Had a mate of mine giddy with the new repayments until I pointed out that come Sept he will not be able to remortgage unless he puts all the mortgage savings he was making plus some on top of that.
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

No, he's rich! rich! I tell you
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
                    If your loan to value is about 25% have a look at the savings you would be able to make over the 5 years if you remortgaged, even if you do have to incur the penalties. Ditto for the 7 year fix. Did a check on mine and found that even with paying the penalties I would be making some serious savings
                    Last edited by Swiss Tony; 27 March 2009, 13:50. Reason: can't spell
                    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Working...
                    X