• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's what happens when your son earns £135K a week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what happens when your son earns £135K a week

John Terry's mum arrested for shoplifting

Wednesday, 08 April 2009 Liverpool V Chelsea

The scousers are gonna have a field day.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

You don't get rid of those chav genes just because you become rich.

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        The scousers are gonna have a field day.
        Will they be asking for tips and advice
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You don't get rid of those chav genes just because you become rich.

HTH
          You talking to me?

Comment

Tracksuits were among the gear alleged to have taken by the women at the Brooklands Shopping Centre, near Weybridge, in an affluent part of Surrey.

She's gone past her man and into space, passed it, in the back of the Boot!
            Hang on, it's not been allowed!

They think it's all over, it is now!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

'They seemed at a loss to explain. One said she had no idea why she'd taken sports gear as she didn't even like wearing the stuff. They seemed shaken up.'
              Perhaps Chavski are feeling the credit crunch and need some new gear...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Will they be asking for tips and advice
                I think you'll find that Everton are known as the 'sock-robbers' this is a reference to the way that burglars from the area allegedly put socks over their hands to avoid leaving behind finger-prints.

Hence why Liverpool fans threw hundreds of pairs of socks on the pitch at their recent visit to Goodison.

I'm sure EO will be along in a mo.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  I think you'll find that Everton are known as the 'sock-robbers' this is a reference to the way that burglars from the area allegedly put socks over their hands to avoid leaving behind finger-prints.

Hence why Liverpool fans threw hundreds of pairs of socks on the pitch at their recent visit to Goodison.

I'm sure EO will be along in a mo.
                  WHS

Comment

Interesting point though.

By accepting a caution you are acknowledging your guilt.

I can see that logically that's the case, but when you've been nobbled by the Old Bill it would be easy to miss that small but important fact if it hasn't happened to you before...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X