• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will the recession last as long as SKA development time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the recession last as long as SKA development time?

We're fooked!

I suppose the difference is the recession WILL end eventually.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

The first time I was on this site I never had a clue what SKA was so I went back and searched for it in previous threads, found the first "SKA news" beside "DOS News, might have a user!!"

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        The first time I was on this site I never had a clue what SKA was so I went back and searched for it in previous threads, found the first "SKA news" beside "DOS News, might have a user!!"
        Ha! On the site previous to this the earliest SKA news was co-incident with a story that the forthcoming 6809 uP would have, not just one stack pointer, but two! And one of them would be directly available to the user!

(Incidentally they believed that, but no one believed it'd have two accumulators)
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

We're fooked!

I suppose the difference is the recession WILL end eventually.
          Ooops, wrong login...

Comment

http://www.todayandtomorrow.net/2009...-google-earth/
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X