• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Miserable Les

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miserable Les

Just watched the last quarter of Les Miserables (produced by froggy TV 2000), with Gerard Depardieu and John Malcovich. ( With subtitles - my French isn't that good , so it helps to read it as well as listen - probably somewhere there's a version with English subtitles, but I've not found it).

Because, with my hotel booking that I mentioned earlier - that night we're going to see the musical.

I've read the book as well.

It's rather good.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Miserable Les

Is he related to Fat Les, that Britpop icon of the nineties?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Is he related to Fat Les, that Britpop icon of the nineties?
      What Les Dawson? Was his piano-playing Britpop?

Kewl.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I saw the stage musical a few years ago, I noticed that the seat in the theater was awfully uncomfortable. As soon as the production started I forgot all about the seat, the show was superb.

I'd happily go to see the show again, I hope the production and performance is as good as the one I saw.

Comment

Working...
        X