• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Threaded III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threaded III

Threaded is in a mid-life crisis. He has doubts over his technical skills. Luckily, his best friend, Milan, encourages him to get down and study .Net. Thanks to Milan advise and support, Threaded returns in top shape and earns a top contract in Copenhagen. The plot also masquerades a gay feeling between the two main actors.

So, who is going to sponsor this movie?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

I'll name the title:

One Flew Over The multi-Threaded Nested Loop
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I'd sponsor it but I'm waiting for Gordon to come up with a few more tax credits first...and only if I'm given the starring role of threaded himself.

Comment

Working...
      X