• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now er know why you are emigrating to Oz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now er know why you are emigrating to Oz

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/295808

Of course I should have said NZ in stead of Oz.
    And "er" should be "we".

But after correcting only 2 minor things in a sentence of 8 words it starts to make sense. :-)
    Last edited by ThomasSoerensen; 30 March 2009, 07:19.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

To get away from NZ nymphomaniacs?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Ok, where the hell did I put my passport?

Comment

Why cant the UK be more like NZ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          In a word: Tay.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

"Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly. "

bit like Newcastle then?
            Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Everywhere is the way the people made it. The UK is what we made it. Can't blame anybody else. All we can do is look at it and say, well we sure messed that up, let's go and occupy some other country......

Comment

Wales is like NZ, and the women there are rampant. When I was a naieve young 18-year old at uni, I went back to the room of my welsh neighbour - she was sat on my face scaring the living daylights out of me before I could even get my socks off!

Comment

I'm packing! see you later guys!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    In a word: Tay.

Comment

Working...
                    X