• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private School

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private School

Just out of interest, who went to private school ? Poll coming
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Just out of interest, who went to private school ?
    Loads of people.

Boris Johnson springs to mind immediately, but I'm sure I could think of lots more.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Yes, for a short time.

Comment

Yup - 2 years at boarding school where I did my O' levels.

Queen's College Taunton, or Queer's Cottage as it was known at the comp where I subsequently did my A' Levels. I got some stick!

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
          Yup - 2 years at boarding school where I did my O' levels.

Queen's College Taunton, or Queer's Cottage as it was known at the comp where I subsequently did my A' Levels. I got some stick!
          Hay Wurzel, that reminds me...

DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper South West is being held at Queen's College on Saturday 23rd May. Linky

It's free, and should be good.

Perhaps I should put this post as a main thread. Not sure on the rules for advertising community events?
          Originally posted by cailin maith
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

No.

You bunch of toffs!
            Cats are evil.

Comment

[QUOTE=FSM with Cheddar;809083]
              DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper South West is being held at Queen's College on Saturday 23rd May. Linky
              [QUOTE]

Sounds good, though I won't be going. Too many memories of "gorillas in the mist"!

No, only joking. Not back from Spain until Easter now. Enjoy if you go.

Comment

Yup
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I'm sure I've watched that video...
                  Claim for it on expenses?
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I'm sure I've watched that video...
                    Are you married to Jaquie Smith?

Comment

Working...
                    X