• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private School Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private School Poll

Just out of interest, who went to private school ?
    I went to a private school and it was brilliant, ya
    23.64%
    I went to a private school and it was tulipe, ya
    14.55%
    I went to private school and was bum raped by AndyW
    1.82%
    I went to state school and it was fat cool, innit
    30.91%
    i went to stayt skool and it were tulip, innit
    29.09%
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Sorry to be a numpty, but I went to a church school. Which radio button do I choose?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Sorry to be a numpty, but I went to a church school. Which radio button do I choose?
      Church schools are sort of privatey; if it isn't run by the state and it's financed largely by the church, it's private.

Comment

Alright, own up; who provided rectal hospitality for AndyW?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Oi!

The rudio button.
          If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Alright, own up; who provided rectal hospitality for AndyW?
            I thought that was traditional for public schools

Comment

I take it this is now the thread.

I went but really hated it, an amazing amount of tossers.

Comment

Where's the "I went to both" option?

Did state up to sixth form and minor league public boarding school for 6th form.

Saw both worlds so good from a experience point of view but terrible for qualifications. Got good 'O' levels but bad 'A' levels - could not cope with switch from modern to traditional maths syllabus.

Comment

I went, generally a good experience, apart from the time I had to eat the biscuit.
                  The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Mine was a mix. State funded education but privately funded boarding.

What does that come under?
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                    X