• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Answer to the recession…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer to the recession…..

Get more women hormonally unbalanced…….

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7971578.stm

Hiya Wilmslow,

Did you ever get that old banger through the MOT?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Hiya Wilmslow,

OI! Don't encourage him.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Hiya Wilmslow,

Don't encourage him please, I had hoped that the owner of this particularly feeble sockpuppet had got bored or disappeared as the result of something incredibly nasty.

Still I suppose it gives the Ignore feature an alternative workout from Cyberdork and his ramblings.

Comment

Whatever is wrong with the wilmslow sockpuppet. I find him/her/it marvellously entertaining.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Get more women hormonally unbalanced…….

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7971578.stm
            All that article boils down to is saying "women are less in control of their emotions when there are more hormones washing around". Is that really news?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

As I can shop any time of the month does that make me hormonally unbalanced at all times?
              Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                As I can shop any time of the month does that make me hormonally unbalanced at all times?
                No that makes you female, it simply implies that you will buy even more unnecessary crud in the week to ten days before the painters arrive.

Comment

do any women not find this sort of thing offensive?

in that it implies they are hormonal muppets for 10 days out of every 28?

surely this is not true as many women hold positions of seniority in companies and they are surely not irrational and incompetent for this length of time?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                    Whatever is wrong with the wilmslow sockpuppet. I find him/her/it marvellously entertaining.
                    WHS
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X