• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The misogynistic and moaning thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The misogynistic and moaning thread

Over to you lot.

women pah
    Originally posted by cailin maith
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

I can make em' moan... they love it, eh lads..
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Women eh?

Can't live with em.
        Can't shoot 'em, dismember 'em and bury 'em under the patio.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Can't shoot 'em, dismember 'em and bury 'em under the patio.
          I’m sure a lot more people would if it wasn’t illegal.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's illegal! Ah, shi......
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              It's illegal! Ah, shi......
              Yes, I feel inspired to start a thread about people who would be dead if murder wasn’t illegal.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Men
                CBEEBIES
                Agents
                Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                  Men
                  CBEEBIES
                  Agents
                  WTF has cbeebies done? Poor little innocents...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    WTF has cbeebies done? Poor little innocents...
                    Teletubbies for one and have you seen the Night Garden?

This has since been upgraded to CITV and 'Orrid Henry' it's driving me mad
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
                    X