• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW picture

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW picture

Latest picture of AtW or maybe someone else on CUK (not me)

NSFW
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

He's looking well.
    A considerable improvement on the last picture where he's playing with a squirrel.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you could put the NSFW a little closer to the link in future. Lucky I'm at home.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

HAB !!! Are you AtW in disguise

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          If you could put the NSFW a little closer to the link in future. Lucky I'm at home.
          Yes; luckily it's my last day at clientco anyway.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

damn it, i didnt see the huge black NSFW.. and im at work.. wonder if germans know the word pervert??
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Is he the pig or the guy holding it?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Latest picture of AtW or maybe someone else on CUK (not me)

NSFW

Comment

Working...
                X