• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If murder wasn’t illegal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If murder wasn’t illegal

...who’d be first to die?

I don't necessarily mean 'who would YOU kill', because I don't assume that everyone here's a murderous barsteward, but who do think would have the shortest life expectancy if HM government were to legalise murder tomorrow morning?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Most of the murderers in the nick. They'd have to be released - with their victims families at the gate...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I could never hate somebody that much to wish that on them. Torture by media stories is quite fun to watch though.

Comment

The infamous Texan will be on top of the chart by miles...

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
          The infamous Texan will be on top of the chart by miles...
          JR?

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            JR?

thats the dude

Comment

Unborn babies and the old.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If murder wasn’t illegal

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                ...who’d be first to die?

I don't necessarily mean 'who would YOU kill', because I don't assume that everyone here's a murderous barsteward, but who do think would have the shortest life expectancy if HM government were to legalise murder tomorrow morning?
                Heinlein asked musingly whether it should be a felony to ill an anarchist....

Comment

Working...
                X