• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is DimPrawn CUK's evil puppetmaster?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is DimPrawn CUK's evil puppetmaster?

he starts these threads and then clears off. where's the accountability?
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard
    You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

DimPrawn is the CUK version of Mad Hatter - he totally lost it after he converted proceeds from sale of his villa from euros just before the exchange rate really tanked
    Last edited by AtW; 31 March 2009, 21:19. Reason: Grrr change "to" to "from"

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      DimPrawn is the CUK version of Mad Hatter - he totally lost it after he converted proceeds from sale of his villa to euros just before the exchange rate really tanked
      Would that not make him richer today? (In GBP) Why would he lose it?
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        Would that not make him richer today? (In GBP) Why would he lose it?
        If you search for some of his threads you'd see he was whining about converting euros to pounds too early (around time it was 1.25 level) - that was before pound really dropped to current levels.

But you gotto give him credit for selling the villa - it would have been worth to get stuck with it now rather than cash.

That incident however affected his mental state in my view.

HTH

Comment

Actually it was at 1.21, which is midway between stunningly bad and stunningly good. I had my reasons, one of which is not knowing which way the exchange rate was going to go and not wanting to have several hundred thousand Euros in a Cyprus bank that might have gone t1ts up with my money in it.

Comment

PS.

Mwaahhh, Mwaaahhh.

Comment

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."
              - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Actually it was at 1.21, which is midway between stunningly bad and stunningly good.
                I bet it felt stunningly bad when GBP was at 1.02 level earlier this year

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  PS.

Mwaahhh, Mwaaahhh.
                  Mwooohaaahaaaahaaa [evil laugh]
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                  X