• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bowel cancer for under 30s doubles.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowel cancer for under 30s doubles.....

.... between 1997 and 2006.

Very worrying. Stop eating those burgers !!!

My friend was at that time the youngest person in Britain to get it. 16.

They used him as a lab rat for ages as they were sure he would have the susceptible genes.

He had to go for a check up every year as well. eating nothing for 2-3 days and drinking this special fluid until his pipes were clear then getting a camera rammed up his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post

what you worrying about... it's 2009

Comment

i suspect a massive increase in alcohol consumption has more to do with it than dodgy burgers...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          i suspect a massive increase in alcohol consumption has more to do with it than dodgy burgers...
          WHS. And the dodgy burgers / kebabs afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Alcohol is not the problem, thankfully :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...s-120-30s.html

Comment

You may be right. HOw many kids eat sprouts cabbage or carrots nowadays? I doubt Bubble n Squeak is on many's plate either - it'll be twizzlers or pizza.
              Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

I am sure the recent fads of not eating breads and cereals has not helped.

Comment

Alcohol is not the problem, thankfully :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...s-120-30s.html
                  Not what Cancer Research UK says, however..
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    He had to go for a check up every year as well. eating nothing for 2-3 days and drinking this special fluid until his pipes were clear then getting a camera rammed up his arse.

The dreaded Picolax

That stuff will clean you out in no time

Seriously, if anyone is facing the camera up the bum in the future, and the Dr./Nurse says Do you want a local anaesthetic, you don't need one you know, and if you don't have one, you can leave much earlier as we don't have to wait for it to wear off.... etc, etc, etc....

Call them the spawn of the devil and demand an anaesthetic!!!! As much as you can legally have!

Took me two hours to stagger down the corridor on the way out, walking like John Wayne, farting like thunder (they blow up your tubes like a balloon) with a tear coming out of each eye!
                    'elf and safety guru

Comment

Working...
                    X