• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

***** The official G20 Incidents Thread ******

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** The official G20 Incidents Thread ******

All your G20 incidents go here.

8:29am Nothing so far ....
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I'm hoping it is going to be a good show. I just wish Bush was still in this week, it would have been a real riot.

Comment

Helicopters overhead keeping me awake.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Do the police have sub-machine guns ? Or is that just in the airports?
        Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
          Do the police have sub-machine guns ? Or is that just in the airports?
          Some do yes.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

No sign of crusties on my walk into the city this morning.

Bankers standing out like sore thumbs, "dressed down" in their dodgy christmas jumpers.

Coffee shop was empty, plenty of people staying away from the office. Got free coffee off bird who works there for "being brave" and comming in. Shame she is a total old munter.
            The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

/spotter alert

@ zeitghost

They use H&K MP5s and G3s in the main - both capable of firing on burst / full auto.

btw:

There were a few manky hippies on the platform at Vauxhall this morning - clearly spoiling for a fight as they usually wouldn't have left the house til after Jeremy Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante View Post
                /spotter alert

@ zeitghost

They use H&K MP5s and G3s in the main - both capable of firing on burst / full auto.

btw:

There were a few manky hippies on the platform at Vauxhall this morning - clearly spoiling for a fight as they usually wouldn't have left the house til after Jeremy Kyle.

UK Police issue kit is a semi-auto carbine version. No UK police units use fully automatic capable weapons.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Had to navigate an assault course composed of gurning crusties paddling placards at my torso, followed by the revolving police in riot gear, and after that I had to run up the down escalator. At the end of it I did get to pork Ulrika, so every cloud...
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    They're not full auto are they?

That'd be a frightening thought since most of the plod are barely capable of dealing with a chap with a fully loaded table leg...
                    * flexes finger *

"That's my safety catch, right there."

But no, the police issues are semi-auto. Once trigger pull, one bullet IIRC.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X