• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile ring tones - whats yours?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile ring tones - whats yours?

Here at ClientCo it seems de rigueur to leave your mobile phone on loud. I tend to have mine on wibble whilst at work so as not to annoy anyone.
    But someone round here has as their ring tone - the 'alert' sound from Star Trek.
    We also have Top Cat theme tune, Terry and June theme and Johnny Cash singing Ring of fire.

I have had the same ring tone for about 5 years. Mr P sampled it for me. Its a (very loud) Dalek saying EXTERMINATE.

What do you have?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

vibrate, to liven up those dull meetings when its in your pocket
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

When you were young - The Killers...

Comment

My ring tone Queens of the Stone Age "No One Knows" and my text alert is R2D2 beeping happily

Comment

I have recordings of my various cars engines being revved, different ones for different callers.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Old phone ring and a quick ding a ling for text.

Anything other than default is the new cartoon office tie.

Comment

The one that came with the phone that sounds most like a phone.

I remember an article in the paper the other year where some pretentious twonk was drivelling on about people using phones as "a way of expressing their personality." A reader wrote in saying "I don't have a mobile phone with which to express my personality. Does it have to be something small, or can I use my washing machine?"

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                Here at ClientCo it seems de rigueur to leave your mobile phone on loud. I tend to have mine on wibble whilst at work so as not to annoy anyone.
                But someone round here has as their ring tone - the 'alert' sound from Star Trek.
                We also have Top Cat theme tune, Terry and June theme and Johnny Cash singing Ring of fire.

I have had the same ring tone for about 5 years. Mr P sampled it for me. Its a (very loud) Dalek saying EXTERMINATE.

What do you have?

Surely these are Permie muppets ....A contractor is professional enuf to leave his fon on vibrator in his chargeable time....I used to haev Crazy frog but not at work

Comment

Bad to the Bone

Comment

My son when he was 3 years saying "loot the body"
                    "All around me I see chaos and confusion, my work here is done...."

Comment

Working...
                    X