• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hamilton stripped of Australian GP points

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamilton stripped of Australian GP points

Oh dear - not a good start - Linky
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Oh dear - not a good start - Linky
    This is why F1 is sh1 t now. This kind of thing never happened in the great days of Senna, Prost, Our Nige etc. And bring back the best 11 out of 16 results points system, that will sort it all out.

Comment

Max and Mo playing big men again.

It could only be expected.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Sport for sad people who live with their mums.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          WHS

Real men do rallying
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Real men do rallying
            What do you do then?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              I must admit I do enjoy watching it but the people who are obsessive about F1 are exactly as you describe, they usually take delight in saying they hate football too.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I used to watch it before Senna died but after his accident they changed the tracks to make the sport less dangerous, cars were then more important that the driver.

It may be brutal to say but death and danger was an appeal of the sport. You had to be a nutter to drive in F1 and that gave the sport personalities. Hamilton is a dull git. Now I would rather play mario kart on the Wii.

Comment

Idea for new F1 - make it utterly unsafe and dangerous for drivers and allow volunteers from prisons who have got life sentence to take part - if they last whole season they get pardon.

Win win situation - especially for the taxpayers.

Comment

Just strap the prisoners to the spoilers, one on the front and one at the back.

That would make it interesting!

Comment

Working...
                    X