• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look, I am no Brown fan , but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, I am no Brown fan , but...

Look, I am no Brown or Obama fan , but, Sarkozeee looked like a gorp to me on the telly.

he does a real good mr Bean impression. without meaning to

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Look, I am no Brown or Obama fan , but, Sarkozeee looked like a gorp to me on the telly.

he does a real good mr Bean impression. without meaning to

He has a fit wife, so I can imagine he's not so bothered about looking like a gorp.
    Last edited by moorfield; 2 April 2009, 18:41.

Comment

We'd better get used to Brown because he's gonna win the election next year.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
        He has a fit wife......
        ......who apparently bottled out of attending because she couldn't handle being upstaged by Embalmer's wife.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Embarrasing that Brown's wife could only muster a pair of blue tights
          'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
          Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
          X