• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The its Friday, I'm slightly hungover and I want to have an ill informed rant thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The its Friday, I'm slightly hungover and I want to have an ill informed rant thread

Apparently the geniuses at the G20 summit have announced an "historical" £1 trillion dollar package to get the world economy moving.

I have to assume this means that more tax payers money will be used to support the pointless wan<kers in the banks.

If I had lost my job due to their massive incompetence I can see how that would motivate me to go get another one to ensure they continue to be paid their ridicoulous bonuses.

I can think of plenty of words to describe this but hsitoric is not one which springs easily to mind.

Also on the radio this morning the government is planning on cracking down on cowboy wheel clampers - apparently it is concerned that the motorist is being exploited. What like by someone other than the government.

That's it Broon Oot.

I am voting tory next time round - not becuase I think it will be any better but if I am going to be treated like an idiot and bent over and shafted I would prefer it was by a condescending english public school boy than by a condescending scottish public school boy.

With 1 eye.

But hang on Cameron is a worryingly scottish sounding name - I would try and find more information out but I have lost the will to google.

Good rant. If you also want a good argument, I think wheel clampers are the salt of the earth for keeping those evil, polluting motorists under control. And Gordon Brown is the best PM ever.

Have a bacon sandwich and a mug of tea - it makes me feel better.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Cameron is a Jacobite.

The humiliation of the City of London Banking elite is near completion - the restoration of the righful and true monarch Prince Charles is at hand.

Comment

Good rant. I too am slightly hungover, possibly more so than you as I do not have the energy to type any more than this.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I am soooooooo hung over its not even funny.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
          X