• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I knew there was a reason I don't own a PS3...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew there was a reason I don't own a PS3...

... I'd rather have sex.

A survey has discovered that almost three-quarters of PlayStation 3 owners would happily swap a night of passion with their partner for time to try a newly released game.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    ... I'd rather have sex.

A survey has discovered that almost three-quarters of PlayStation 3 owners would happily swap a night of passion with their partner for time to try a newly released game.
    There's more than enough time for "passion" while waiting for the next Call of Duty map to load.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      There's more than enough time for "passion" while waiting for the next Call of Duty map to load.
      Tabing out to YouP*rn doesn't count
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Tabing out to YouP*rn doesn't count
        One handed PS3 controllers - now there's a business idea.

Comment

I have a male friend who wants to patent an idea involving a Robosapien toy, and a fleshlight.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I have a male friend who wants to patent an idea involving a Robosapien toy, and a fleshlight.
            The Japanese must have already invented something like that, shirley?

Comment

That's what I told him!
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Games can last for hours if not days.

At my age a night of passion last for like minutes

so I can do both!

although at the same time I tend to put a nasty pull on my tee shots on Everybody's Golf.

Comment

My PS3 broke a few weeks ago - the blu-ray drive stopped recognising any CD/DVDs, so it was pretty much useless. By searching the net it seems that this is a common feature of the PS3 that Sony won't admit to. On their website they have a link to some kind of out of warranty repair thing where they cover it for about 5 quid a month. I joined up, and after a couple of weeks wait (I was away from home for a bit) I logged it. They replaced my 60gb one with an out of the box new 80gb one. I've stopped the direct debit and I'll start it again when this one dies!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    I joined up, and after a couple of weeks wait (I was away from home for a bit) I logged it. They replaced my 60gb one with an out of the box new 80gb one. I've stopped the direct debit and I'll start it again when this one dies!
                    Check the small print of that insurance policy you joined, you might be covered by this text otherwise:

"The Fraud Act 2006 specifically defines fraud as a crime. This act defines fraud as being committed when a person “makes a false representation,” “fails to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose,” or abuses a position in which he or she is “expected to safeguard, or not to act against, the financial interests of another person.” This act also defines the penalties for fraud as imprisonment up to ten years, a fine, or both.[52]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insuran...United_Kingdom

The good news is that allegedly if you have long prison term and are on suicide watch then you might be able to get a console to play...

Comment

Working...
                    X