• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ufos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufos

Anyone watch the programme on Channel 4 last night with Nick Cook. I thought it was quite a good little programme.

Only a matter of time before Aurora is doing loop the loop at air shows though.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Anyone watch the programme on Channel 4 last night with Nick Cook. I thought it was quite a good little programme.

why do you guys still watch normal channels, don't you guys have sky movies, sky1, E-four ,Sci-Fi channels etc etc...

Comment

Doesn't exist.

Comment

A good program, though so much of it was familiar from 'The Hunt for Zero Point". Mrs Gus was thoroughly bored by it all, though she did perk up when Mick made the comparison that Area 51 was the size of Switzerland.
        She was asleep by thetime he was in Seattle looking at the ant-gravity model in that guy's garage. They should have spent more time looking at that.

Comment

Originally posted by gus
          A good program, though so much of it was familiar from 'The Hunt for Zero Point". Mrs Gus was thoroughly bored by it all, though she did perk up when Mick made the comparison that Area 51 was the size of Switzerland.
          She was asleep by thetime he was in Seattle looking at the ant-gravity model in that guy's garage. They should have spent more time looking at that.
          Use Google Earth and have a look at Area 51... North of Vegas...

If you look closely at Edwards AFB in California, towards the north of the complex you'll find a hanger with a couple of SR-71s parked outside... Also, look at the markings on the dried up lake...

Comment

The only thing with the anti grav thing, was didnt it have wires attached to it, pumping the voltage in.

I am quite happy to believe that that my superheating the air around the wires that it can cause lift, but unless you've got it attached to a cable it's hardly going to generate enough electricity to fly is it. (Unless you make it Nuclear)!!!!

Comment

The only thing with the anti grav thing, was didnt it have wires attached to it, pumping the voltage in.

I am quite happy to believe that that my superheating the air around the wires that it can cause lift, but unless you've got it attached to a cable it's hardly going to generate enough electricity to fly is it. (Unless you make it Nuclear)!!!!
              Just think about the weight of the extra shielding that would be required...

Comment

"Just think about the weight of the extra shielding that would be required..."

Shielding my arse. Just use it to fly the poor people around with a warning that says do not fly more than say once every ten years!

Comment

"Just think about the weight of the extra shielding that would be required..."

Shielding my arse. Just use it to fly the poor people around with a warning that says do not fly more than say once every ten years!
                  Cunning, I like it...

Comment

Aeroflot should take note....
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                    X