• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I am..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I am..

leaving in 1hr
    meeting gf chef at Manchester Airport
    off for a weekend in a cottage near warwick
    might go out and see warwick castle

what's everyone else up to?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

They have a lot of attractions at Warwick at the moment - including a gost trail - enjoy!
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

The Trebouchet (sp?) at Warwick Castle is very impressive.
      The rest is great for kids but slightly overpriced for adults possibly (and yes I have kids so go once a year!).
      Beer
      is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
        The Trebouchet (sp?) at Warwick Castle is very impressive.
        The rest is great for kids but slightly overpriced for adults possibly (and yes I have kids so go once a year!).
        I find their festival weekends are the best, where they have other stuff going on like jousting, falconry and BBQs
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          I find their festival weekends are the best, where they have other stuff going on like jousting, falconry and BBQs
          WHS, highly recommended.

Although my Mrs threw a wobbly in the dungeons and I had to drag her out by the hair. Not the first time that's happened.

"Keep them at 24,000"
          "No, feet"

Comment

Originally posted by TCL View Post
            Although my Mrs threw a wobbly in the dungeons and I had to drag her out by the hair. Not the first time that's happened.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

last minute decision...going snowboarding for the weekend... boo yea!

Comment

Working...
              X