• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's Village Idiot of the Day ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Village Idiot of the Day ...

I give you .....contractor79.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Any reason in particular?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Why, did he agree with AtW on matters economic? Or me about anything?

Comment

when bitter lefties lose the argument they resort to personal attacks

"you can't borrow your way out of debt, you can't spend your way out of recession"

Comment

TTIUWL (This thread is useless without links)
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post

"you can't borrow your way out of debt, you can't spend your way out of recession"
            No, but you can borrow to buy votes and then extract the money back at a later date.
            If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Brown View Post
              No, but you can borrow to buy votes and then extract the money back at a later date.
              yes Gordon, we know your game

and the commies are overjoyed that they now have an excuse to spend billions and tax us all for it later

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                yes Gordon, we know your game

and the commies are overjoyed that they now have an excuse to spend billions and tax us all for it later
                why are you so convinced they are spending it all?
                Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
                  why are you so convinced they are spending it all?
                  They have to raise it first...and that seems unlikely. Remember the gilts auction failure?
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    If it were me, I think I'd prefer to be the "village idiot" over the forum twunt any day of the week.

Hey sasguru, any reason why you opened two identical threads?

Wassamatta? Mummy not pay you enough attention when you were wittle, or daddy not buy you that twainset?

I agree with contractor79, there is nothing more debasing than resorting to mud-slinging, name-calling and outright bitchiness when you cannot win an argument.

Shame on you.

Comment

Working...
                    X