• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like the Village Idiots have a day out today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the Village Idiots have a day out today

Led by their Chief, AtW, every CUK cretin with a half-baked theory on economics seems to be out today, airing their inanities with the certainty of the truly cretinous.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

And what's your position in the village, sir?

Comment

I am like the asylum doctor, keeping you in check and grounded in reality.

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah the one and only good doctor in the village....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I am like the asylum doctor, keeping you in check and grounded in reality.

HTH
          If I may make a recommendation:

"This message is hidden because AtW is on your ignore list. "

It helps. A lot.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            If I may make a recommendation:

"This message is hidden because AtW is on your ignore list. "

It helps. A lot.
            Consider it care in the community.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Consider it care in the community.
              Can't we have a mercy killing instead?
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                Can't we have a mercy killing instead?
                No, that would be like killing myself...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  No, that would be like killing myself...
                  Only your sockpuppet
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Led by their Chief, AtW, every CUK cretin with a half-baked theory on economics seems to be out today, airing their inanities with the certainty of the truly cretinous.

we've grasped the basic idea that you cannot spend your way out of a recession or borrow your way out of debt. Pity our commie leaders still don't get it. Maybe as they're too busy lining their own pockets with dodgy expense claims and finding innovative ways to raise donations for their dodgy political parties.

Comment

Working...
                    X