• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve

I have not managed to open www.jobserve.com from yesterday morning.

It has been my best source for contract roles so far. I had thought they might be doing some maintenance work on it, however I still can't access it.

Is it just me or any of you also could not access jobserve? has it finally buckled under the number of hits?

Jobserve

I am also finding Jobserve down and it has also been the best for contracts for myself. Oh well.
    Last edited by s2budd; 6 April 2009, 07:18.

Comment

With thousands of hungry contractors sitting in a morbid trance clicking 'search' or 'refresh' all day, I'm not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye View Post
        I have not managed to open www.jobserve.com from yesterday morning.

It has been my best source for contract roles so far. I had thought they might be doing some maintenance work on it, however I still can't access it.

Is it just me or any of you also could not access jobserve? has it finally buckled under the number of hits?
        Taken from their site.

JobServe regrets that all JobServe sites are affected by a major outage on the fiber optic network in the UK where JobServe's infrastructure is hosted.

Engineers are currently on the job repairing the break.

The site will be restored as soon as possible and we regret the inconvenience caused to our customers and candidates.

If you have any queries please contact your local office -

UK 01621 817 335

USA +1 800 691 8413

Canada +1-800-304-7573

Australia 02 9268 8600

Thank you for your understanding,

JobServe Team

For a full explanation of the outage click http://www.jobserve.com/MSO_Stratford_418544.pdf
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Relax

Yeah, Jobserve is stuffed. But relax, that's fine as there are no jobs. Maybe they are going in to administration.

Comment

Originally posted by DocP View Post
            Yeah, Jobserve is stuffed. But relax, that's fine as there are no jobs. Maybe they are going in to administration.
            You mean... no "real" jobs... shirley.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by DocP View Post
              WHS. There are no jobs left, so no need for jobserve anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X