• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is why Jobserve is down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why Jobserve is down

Olympic cock-up knocks out BT Exchange

One of the sites hit was Jobserve - the site is still down at the time of writing and is hosting an apology (pdf) from supplier Telstra International.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Nice work fellas.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Skills shortage?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

"Workmen were using boring equipment some 34 feet below the surface"

Should've used interesting equipment instead....
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
          "Workmen were using boring equipment some 34 feet below the surface"

Should've used interesting equipment instead....
          I think they meant drilling equipment, not uninteresting equipment. They were trying to drill an hole to put a cable through.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

They should sue the "engineering" company for lost revenues through the courts.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              I think they meant drilling equipment, not uninteresting equipment. They were trying to drill an hole to put a cable through.
              yes......I know.......
              Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Whoosh......................
                Blood in your poo

Comment

Is SAS using the EO account today?

Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Oh dear...
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X