• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monster.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster.com

Is hideous.....so far its taken me 15 mins to logon & setup a search filter.

Not too comfortable using this site as it's security is infamous for being somewhat generous to would-be-hackers. However that said, Jobserve is down and I need a job so new CV submitted and made Public.

anyone else on?
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
    Is hideous.....
    Well it is a monster.

Comment

It's not at all user friendly for searches, but I've had good response from putting my CV on there. Tends to be the other way round with Jobserve. Mind you, my CV seems to be on so many databases nowadays (not put there by me) that I have no idea where the calls are originating from.

Comment

I don't like Monster, either. It's too "clunky" for my liking.

Comment

Working...
        X