• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgusting Employees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting Employees

I used to sit next to a woman in her 40's who had coughing fits, sounded like a bloke puking for 10 minutes, and she always seemed to manage to turn towards someone when she did it, making them cringe away.

She also used to get far, far too close to people when talking to them... you'd end up leaning a good foot away from her but she seemed oblivious...

One day I had a door pass in my pocket that she wanted to borrow and leant ominously towards me and asked me 'do you want me to look for it..?'.

Yuk.
    Vieze Oude Man

Any woman up to 75 is welcome to rummage in my pockets. A few misdirected bodily functions are never a problem either.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I suggest you take a peek over in 'Light Relief' Xog - theres a link hidden in there that might be up yer alley... hint: its marked 'DO NOT CLICK AT WORK', and with very good reason....
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

My colleague that sits next to me chews with his mouth open. All those lip smacking noises etc just drive me insane . So, I've resorted to going out for a fag whenever he eats. The trouble is he's constantly eating, particularly fruit, which he's when he at his noisiest.

fat bastard!

oh yeah. Forgot to add:

He also slurps his drinks. Fat bastard!
        Last edited by Pinto; 14 October 2005, 14:58.

Comment

I think I know the fag you go out for. Is his name Gerald?

Comment

Never mind what his name is. At least we do it quietly

Comment

Chew with you mouth shut?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
                My colleague that sits next to me chews with his mouth open. All those lip smacking noises etc just drive me insane . So, I've resorted to going out for a fag whenever he eats. The trouble is he's constantly eating, particularly fruit, which he's when he at his noisiest.

fat bastard!

oh yeah. Forgot to add:

He also slurps his drinks. Fat bastard!
                I used to work with a fatty, who was always on a diet and bought salad ready meals from Sainsbury. But he'd literally smother them with full-fat salad cream.

After a while the sickly acrid smell of salad cream (much as I like it myself in moderation) used to get on my nerves, and just like you I'd have to go for a fag when he reached for the salad cream bottle.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

being a foody is my only pleasure in life.
                  Unfortunately its being spoiled at the moment by an ignorant colleague who goes out and returns stinking of ciggie smoke. The only way I can get back is by chewing loudly and slurrrpping my drinks because I know he hates it. heh heh
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

We got a young placement studnet with us - who I swear has NEVER used deodorent. The smell is unbelieveably overpowering - it's got to the point where we all talk about it in code. What's the forecast today sums it up.

I can't bear to talk to him for more than a minute cause my nostril hairs start shrivelling ...
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X