• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bacon sarnies cure hangovers: Official

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon sarnies cure hangovers: Official

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04...hangover_cure/
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

In fact, so lovely are these aromas that Elin concluded he'd known "three vegetarians who have been broken by the smell of bacon.”
    I love that line, I know one as well

Comment

I didn't have a hangover this morning, but had a BLT anyway.

Does that mean I am now immune from my next hangover?
      Originally posted by cailin maith
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

I can agree with this one. Went out for a celebratory meal last night and woke up this morning with that tell-tale pervasive dryness. Got into work and suffered for about an hour and a half until I could run out for a sausage and bacon baguette at about 8am. Was fine afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
          I can agree with this one. Went out for a celebratory meal last night and woke up this morning with that tell-tale pervasive dryness. Got into work and suffered for about an hour and a half until I could run out for a sausage and bacon baguette at about 8am. Was fine afterwards.
          The "pervasive dryness" is caused by the "pervasive brown nosing" caused by getting to the office at that stupid time.

Comment

I haven't got a hangover but I am at this present moment munching my way through a Bacon and Egg butty!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
              The "pervasive dryness" is caused by the "pervasive brown nosing" caused by getting to the office at that stupid time.
              Hey, times are hard, contracts scarce and benched contractors aplenty.

Comment

Working...
              X