• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And its goodnight from him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And its goodnight from him

Just had an offer from another investment bank, which Ive accepted.

Looks like it will be a very merry christmas and a happy new year this year

First task on Monday is to recruit my team...which Ive already lined up a number of yes men (mates) for and then on Thursday Ill be heading off to Singapore for a month where Ill be recruiting another part of my team there

Tootles, time to go down to Jessops and buy me that Sigma50-500 bigma!

Oh and yes, its a permie role but for the moolah and management responsibilities Im laughing all the way to the bank.

Bye, bye contracting...for now anyway

Regards

Mailman

Good luck - ive received an offer from one investment bank in Luxembourg, and im up for another in Edinburgh - both permie...

Seems that they are the most active recruiters at the moment...
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

What does this tell us real contractors if everyones going permie? Rates need to rise. I guess permie pay has been steadily rising 5% over the last few yrs whilst contractor rates have dived.

Time to put my rates up again.

Comment

Clearly this is a made up story.

The very idea that you have mates is utterly preposterous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman

First task on Monday is to recruit my team...which Ive already lined up a number of yes men (mates) for and then on Thursday Ill be heading off to Singapore for a month where Ill be recruiting another part of my team there

Oh and yes, its a permie role but for the moolah and management responsibilities Im laughing all the way to the bank.

Regards

Mailman

In the style of Mailman...

Wot iz da warld cummin too?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by planetit

Funnily enough I get my most mates around payday!

McDonald, I wouldnt mind working in Luxemburg...just so I can say Ive worked there when I return home to retire in comfort in about 10 years time

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by planetit

Nice one centurian !
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Regards

Mailman

Bloody hell yet another permie blagger
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Shouldn't these Permies have there own Web site to tell each other how great they are?

Comment

Just had a dream that I had an offer from another investment bank, which Ive accepted, cos I haven't worked in months

Looks like it will be a very merry christmas and a happy new year this year - providing my imaginary friends don't dump me

If I ever get another job as a boss First task on Monday is to recruit my team...which Ive already lined up a number of yes men (mates (if only)) for and then on Thursday Ill be heading off to Singapore for a month where Ill be recruiting another part of my team there - That must be what people with real jobs do ...musn't it ?

Tootles, time to go down to Benjy's and buy me that half-price buttererd roll

Oh and yes, its a permie role in my dreams but for the moolah and management responsibilities (oh to be a manager) Im laughing all the way to the southbank, where I'll be sleeping rough again tonight.

Bye, bye reality...for now anyway

Regards

Mailman
                    Is he for real ?

Comment

Working...
                    X