• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally the truth - Parky hits out at 'ignorant and puerile' Jade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally the truth - Parky hits out at 'ignorant and puerile' Jade

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...rky/article.do
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I think he writes a fair comment, he's not speaking ill of the dead, simply pointing out that she had a terrible upbringing and was media controlled from the moment she went into Big Brother.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Fair comment, but I've made no secret of the fact that I despised Jade Goody and the media circus that created her.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        I think he writes a fair comment, he's not speaking ill of the dead, simply pointing out that she had a terrible upbringing and was media controlled from the moment she went into Big Brother.
        Why shouldn't we speak ill of the dead, if they deserve it?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

She should have been told this in her face while she was alive, a bit pointless now.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            It's not exactly constructive criticism is it?
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              It's not exactly constructive criticism is it?
              It can make sense if the objective of this talking is to prevent the currently living following the same path as the now dead.

Comment

I couldn't stand the woman, but....

....whether by intention or not, her death and the publicity it generated for cervical cancer screening will probably save hundreds of lives.

It's perverse, but her existence as a monster of the media, her notoriety for all the characteristics that most of us find so distasteful, has lead to more good for society as a whole than many of us will achieve in a life time of dedicated application.

Funny old world innit.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  It can make sense if the objective of this talking is to prevent the currently living following the same path as the now dead.

So is that what you have been working on AtW? a new cure for cancer is to criticise sufferers?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I agree. That hitler was a right coont
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X