• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch

Lots of nice plates in local all you can eat sushi bar for a tenner.

Beat my usual tomato, ham and mustard sandwich.

I wouldn't eat Sushi if they paid me to !!

Comment

Mate.

I suggest you splash out one day, and toddle along to your local massage parlour, ask for a happy ending. Then come back and tell us all about it.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        I wouldn't eat Sushi if they paid me to !!
        You don't like fish?

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I made a cheese and onion toastie, put a couple of green chillies on it 'cos I am hard.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            You don't like fish?

I don't like uncooked fish which is covered in live bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              I don't like uncooked fish which is covered in live bacteria.
              Tastes great.

Dunno about live bacteria, but I've eaten Sushi hundreds of times and I've never been sick from it ...

You tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Tastes great.

Dunno about live bacteria, but I've eaten Sushi hundreds of times and I've never been sick from it ...

You tried it?

Never tried it but I have watched people eat it at a Japanese company that I used to work at. I have read of health studies on Sushi that has shown high levels of bacteria. I prefer my food to have been cooked properly before eating it, apart from fruit of course. E-coli for instance is deadly and comes from eating food that is not properly cooked. It's just not worth the risk IMO.

Comment

A tenner... that's over an hours pay.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Lots of nice plates in local all you can eat sushi bar for a tenner.

Beat my usual tomato, ham and mustard sandwich.
                    Wish I could find a sushi bar like that. We always end up spending a fortune... but I don't care - it's yum!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X