• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hate mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate mail

My daughter (age 12) got some hate mail this morning. Fortunately, she didn't see it. We're pretty certain we know who did it, as there's only one girl that my daughter's class who lives close to us, and she doesn't like my daughter at all. ( She doesn't like anyone it seems, and she's not liked either - poor kid ).

So, what should our reaction be.

Take it to the class teacher, see if he can identify the handwriting?
    Put it into her mailbox?
    Confront her parents?
    Rooftop sniper?

Any suggestions? The more humorous / over the top, the better.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

funny, the first thing i thought was why are you reading your daughters email!

was it posted through the mail, or just stuck through your letterbox? (is that why you assume it's the girl nearby?)

firebomb their house?

Comment

On a scale of 1 to 10 of nastiness, how nasty was the hate mail?
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

more importantly, what did the letter say? obviously it will help in deciding a suitable punishment..
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Have you considered that it may be a set-up ? Your daughters school mates dad might have sent it in order to get you wound up, lure you out of the house, so he can nip in the back door and bone the missus.

Probably not though

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Have you considered that it may be a set-up ? Your daughters school mates dad might have sent it in order to get you wound up, lure you out of the house, so he can nip in the back door and bone the missus.

Probably not though

true out of the box EO style thinking.. 10/10

Comment

Out mailbox is at the end of our drive. It's a hand written note, badly spelled, with bad grammar. It's in German, but the gist is - Those who are last are arse-holes and tulipheads

My daughter has often been mocked in her class for being the slowest for any class exercise.

So, as it stands, about 3. But in conjunction with class politics, it's pretty nasty.

Comment

Can you tell us what it said..or better still scan it and put it here!

Then we can discuss the punishment!

Edit

Right - in that case just mention the War and be done with it! and remind her what we did to here ancestors and if she dont pack it in youll do the same to her parents and then her! The little tulipe!

Comment

with your left hand (assuming your right handed and for the purpose of none identification) write "liar liar pants on fire" and drop it off at her house mailbox

how big is her dad?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    ...how big is her dad?
                    Not as big as me and my 17 year old son.

Comment

Working...
                    X