• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to abolish SasGuru ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to abolish SasGuru ?

I am starting to recognise some of the comments and beginning to suspect he has exhausted his database of insults.
    We pay a lot here for our Sasguru and they do it a lot cheaper overseas, If I had the choice I would go private, possibly some sort of private cheap Insult insurance scheme. The costs of Sasguru will continue to spiral as demand increases and new mis-treatments become available.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I am starting to recognise some of the comments and beginning to suspect he has exhausted his database of insults.
    We pay a lot here for our Sasguru and they do it a lot cheaper overseas, If I had the choice I would go private, possibly some sort of private cheap Insult insurance scheme. The costs of Sasguru will continue to spiral as demand increases and new mis-treatments become available.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I think a national insult database linked directly to every citizens braincase should be implemented. I am assured it will be both cheap and secure, and will realize cost benefits & savings of 64 billion pounds every year.
      Bored.

Comment

Perhaps I could have a free and public central A&E Insult thread where people come to be insulted at no cost to themselves?
        And another one wehere people pay to for a finer class of insult?

For example:

Type 1 (free) : "your mum, you slag"

Type 2 (expensive): "You absolute cad and bounder".
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
          I think a national insult database linked directly to every citizens braincase should be implemented. I am assured it will be both cheap and secure, and will realize cost benefits & savings of 64 billion pounds every year.
          I presume if I have no insults then I have nothing to worry about?
          Originally posted by cailin maith
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

There are one or two on here that I would like to abolish... Sas isn't one of them... although when he starts ranting, I just don't read his posts anymore.

Easy!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              There are one or two on here that I would like to abolish... Sas isn't one of them... although when he starts ranting, I just don't read his posts anymore.

Easy!
              Go on CM tell us who they are
              Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                Go on CM tell us who they are
                Not you sweetpea!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Not you sweetpea!
                  Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Nutter
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                    X