• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Byers has got away with it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byers has got away with it

Court rules that Byers is not guilty of misfeanse in Public Office. The teflon has been spread out around the rest of the labour government BBCi

Given a choice of deciding between finding the government at fault and not the judge seems to have fallen on the side of the governent. distinct feelings of Hutton but then I suppose they would be the defendent and therefore are assumed to be innocent.

We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

He really is a slimey little c vnt isn't he.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Byers gets away with it

Well there's a fu**ing surprise !
        I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

does that leave him free to enter Blairs inner ring once more!!!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            does that leave him free to enter Blairs inner ring once more!!!
            Does he bat for the other side as well?

Comment

I don't think he does, but that is no reason to stop implying that he does!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
              X