• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

photo shoot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo shoot

bloke at work reveled to me today that he is having a photo shoot at his home, very nice guy, but he wanted advice on what sort of thongs too wear !!!! Any ideas people please HELP!!!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Never, ever wear them back to front?

Comment

revealed

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        revealed

Mmmm thanks for that DP . . . . .TW@T
        I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          bloke at work reveled to me today that he is having a photo shoot at his home, very nice guy, but he wanted advice on what sort of thongs too wear !!!! Any ideas people please HELP!!!
          Ah, brings back fond memories

Said it before, but I started off as a fashion and glamour photographer. Happy days, happy days.

Just tell him to e-mail you copies of the pics, which you can then forward to me
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
          X